cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller hub bulk import

I'm trying to find a solution to getting listings into the system so I can edit them before listing.

I'm reading the import through Seller Hub via an excel file is possible which would be ideal but I just want to understand the process.

Once imported, where do the listings go?  Do they go right up for sale?  Drafts?  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

seller hub bulk import

@overnight_bagels wrote:

I'm trying to find a solution to getting listings into the system so I can edit them before listing.

I'm reading the import through Seller Hub via an excel file is possible which would be ideal but I just want to understand the process.

Once imported, where do the listings go?  Do they go right up for sale?  Drafts?  

Hi @overnight_bagels ,

You can use Seller Hub Reports (File Exchange) to create listings or to create drafts. If you create listings, they would ordinarily go live once you upload the file. You could schedule the listings to start later on, in which case the listings could be found in the Scheduled section in Seller Hub. You could edit the scheduled listings to make changes before they go live.

To schedule listings, add the following column to your file:

ScheduleTime

You would need to enter the date and time in the following format:

YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS

The time you enter would be in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Hours must be specified in 24-hour format (convert 2:00:00 PM to 14:00:00 GMT). For example:

2024-04-20 16:30:00

Excel tends to change the format for date (for example, 2024-04-20 may be changed 4/20/2024). So you should watch for that. To avoid that from happening, you could enter the letter "T" between the day and hour, for example:

2024-04-20T16:30:00

If you want to upload drafts, there is a Drafts template you can download:

To create new listings with Seller Hub Reports, you can follow these steps:

1. Click the Reports tab at the top of Seller Hub.
2. Click "Uploads."
3. Click "Get template."
4. For template source, select "Listings."
5. For template type, select "Create new drafts."
6. For file type, select either "Excel Spreadsheet (.xlsx)" or "Comma Separated File (.csv)."
8. Click "Download."

The Drafts template has a limited number of fields. For example, you would not be able to include shipping information when using the Drafts template. After uploading the drafts, you can go to the Drafts section in Seller Hub to edit and complete the drafts.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply