cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exchange

The buyer has agreed to accept the red camera. he did Return the silver camera that was sent to him in error.  I mailed the camera today and the new tracking number is 9536 3125 8820 3174 1062 13.  I want to make sure that once he gets the camera our funds will be released into our checking. Please give me a confirmation on this

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

exchange

Ebay isn't here.

If there is a return open, you better hope the buyer receives the correct item and closes the return before Ebay refunds them.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

exchange

@1wvlts 

The cleanest way to handle a replacement is to refund the wrong/bad item and have the buyer repurchase to receive the correct item.

Have you provided the tracking number to the buyer?

Have you added the tracking number to the return/replacement request?

I would suggest that you contact support to make sure the correct protocols were followed.

Scroll to the bottom of this help page, click the "contact us" button, and type "agent" into the chat that opens. then choose one of the human options.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/manage-returns-missing-items-refunds-sell...

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply