cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aucune information de la part eBay en ce qui concerne les rapports d'erreur lorsque je fais des impo

Hello

eBay tells me different things every time but doesn't explain how to make the changes

hello I download templates from eBay to make catalogs of my products on CSV files
when I'm finished I look for these files in eBay and each time eBay gives me error messages which are different each time, different error report numbers each time

but the problem is that eBay doesn't give me any instructions on how to make the change correctly

THANKS

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

aucune information de la part eBay en ce qui concerne les rapports d'erreur lorsque je fais des impo

You have already asked about this in two other threads plus messaged me about it. 
Creating numerous threads regarding the same issue will not generate different answers. You will get the same answers from the same people responding in this community.

loading my CSV catalog does not work - The eBay Community

error uploading a CSV catalog - The eBay Community

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

OK and do you know what I can do since what the support tells me to do doesn't work 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yes can I erazed it?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply