cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where/how can I see my 'Sent Offers' information?

I just tried to make a small revision on a listing but most of the fields were uneditable, and it said it was because I had current bids or offers on the item.  I thought it was a glitch because it is a BIN with 'Make Offer' disabled.  Then I realized it was one of the items for which I sent offers to watchers sometime in the past few days.  So that's fine, but where/how can I see what all items are currently in this status, and how much longer they will be?  

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You will see this in Seller Hub - Active >> Manage Active Listings >> Quick filters

sandhyaebay_0-1633374793249.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

You should be able to see all the pending offers on Seller Hub.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Under which heading?  I did look there already but didn't see it.  Maybe I just skimmed right past it but if I at least know which heading to look under, I can be sure if it's truly missing or not.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

You will see this in Seller Hub - Active >> Manage Active Listings >> Quick filters

sandhyaebay_0-1633374793249.png

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Oh WOW!  Thank you SO much!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Thats odd, neither one of my accounts has that waiting your response tab. Where can I see a list of the offers I have sent to potential buyers?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Those buttons are not on my Seller Hub.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I dont have anything that says manage active listings. None of those things you have highlighted in red are on my ebay page of active listongs.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

@willow81ann 

Perhaps you are looking at the simple "My Selling" page rather than the comprehensive Seller Hub.  This is the link to Seller Hub:

https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active

Above the grid of active items, there are two sections with filters for sorting your grid of listings. Those sections may be opened and closed, and contain the buttons highlighted in red by eBay staff.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Is it true that Seller Hub is not available on the phone app?  Seems like I've heard that in the past, not sure but I don't use my phone for ebay much anyway.  Do you know?  

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

@gurlcat 

I don't have the app to check, but I would not expect it to be available on the app because it is too big and cumbersome. However, it could be accessed from the phone's browser.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I would like to find some additional information about my offers that have been made.

I can see that "Send Offers - sent" selection and it does list the items in my Seller Hub that I have sent offers for, but the listing looks like a normal listing.  No information about what the offer amount is, the date of the offer or the user it was sent to.  Where is this information visible?

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Argh - I must be blind.    I now see the "Review offers sent" that is next to each listing in the search results.  Clicked on that and can see the offer amount and the time remaining.  The user name only shows some random thing that is useless, but I am pretty sure which user it was and can somewhat verify that assumption with the number of transactions shown that matches my suspected buyer's user name.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

NOPE NOTHING THERE! Where are 'sent offers'?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I started this thread in 2021.  As often as eBay changes things, I wouldn't be surprised if the pathway to see sent offers has changed since then.  Good on you for trying to find your answer by searching questions already addressed, but in this case you probably should start a new thread.  

Message 15 of 16
latest reply