cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the photos in Terapeak Go???

For two days now I've noticed all the photos in Terapeak past sale research are gone except for recent sales. This makes the tool nearly useless. Thanks again eBay!!Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 07-42-54 Terapeak Product Research - eBay Seller Hub.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I can still see the pictures of older listings.  Might be something on your end; honestly not sure lol.  It's working on a desktop though where I'm sitting now.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@jamesdouglasgallery,

Edit: At first, I saw the same results as you did, when I sorted the listings by date of sale to make it easier to see (than in random order).

However, I tried changing the # of listings per page, and then the thumbnail pictures were visible back to the beginning of the year. I changed back to the default 50 listings per page, and the pictures were still visible.

I suggest that you try refreshing the page, or change something about the display and change it back to try to get the pictures to load.

As a guess, this may have something to do with the connection speed, and the time it takes to load all the pictures.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I tried this and refreshed several times, but was unable to get the older thumbnails.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I actually posted this "complaint" on another thread, sorry.

However, thank you, Lacemaker3!!  Refreshing solved the problem for me.  Hope it keeps working 😉

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@jamesdouglasgallery 

The photos at Terapeak showing up to me, no problem.

Try to use a different browser, clear cached files from the browser, and make sure to update the browser.

Good Luck...

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 6 of 6
latest reply