cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visula C++ error when upgrading

I show a program update when I check for updates.  I'm currently on 9.925.101.0.  When it goes to install I get "Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Setup error.  I says I need to log in as an administrator.  I am the only user on my system and my user setup shows me as the administrator.   Any ideas ???????????????

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Visula C++ error when upgrading

@johnnycdeals

The update would require Administor priviledges. That means to exit Turbo, right click on  the desktop icon, then click 'Run as Administrator'. Re-run the Check for program updates, and the update should proceed without further issues.

You can also right click on the Turbo icon and click Properties, click on the Shortcut tab, then click Advanced. Click the box to 'Run as administrator'. Click 'OK'. Turbo will always be in Administrator mode.

That should solve the issue. The current Turbo version is 9.927.101.1.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply