cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific item help

How do I start a conversation about specific items in order to find authenticity and value information?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Specific item help

What do you mean start a conversation? Are you referring to contacting a seller? If so, you would click the  "Contact seller" link in the listing it will take you to messages where you can write your message and send it.

Many sellers don't have time to get into a conversation. If too many questions are asked, they my block you. 

Authenticity guarantee would be noted in the listings value information you would look that up by googling. Then you would need to determine whether or not it is worth it to you to buy.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Specific item help

I’m brand new to eBay… this is my first attempt to use the platform. Your info was helpful, thank you. After typing my question I saw it offered me previous conversations of others with similar questions, and read through. I would actually be a seller. My items, though, I just learned would not be permitted to sell here on eBay. They are items I could not find in a general attempt to research on the web, and hoped I would reach an expert or someone of knowledge, to help me with authenticity of the items, as well as the value. Unfortunately, i see I won’t get those answers here. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Specific item help

You can post your questions here and photos of the items and I'm sure someone here can give you some ideas.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Specific item help

Thank you for your help. 

happy Easter…

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Specific item help

I'm Sorry but your initial question was vague. Lead me to think you were a buyer.
 As @kensgiftshop  said you can post your pictures here and questions. There are those in this forum with experience in various topics. 

Would these items be jewelry, handbags or? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply