cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching other shops sold items no longer an option?

Back in the days I used to do ebay fulltime, and now I use it as a side hustle. About a month ago, I used to be able to go on a specific ebay store and see what recently sold from that specific seller. But now, I'm not able to and wondering if they changed some policy?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The new store experience has made many aspects of a seller more difficult to find. Be sure to use the rating on that page to express your opinion of the layout. You can still get back to sold items by clicking the feedback option and then the "See all feedback" at the bottom to get to the old feedback page (where you can again see feedback left for others). From the old feedback page, click "view items" and then select sold items from the left column.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for the roadmap shipscript!  It seems like ebay's goal for the last year is to make everything take longer to find and the site more inconvenient to use. 

So the new mobile designs are just over simplified and yet cumbersome to use. They are hiding so many of the basic features in pop-up boxes instead of just having them in plain sight-ready to use ........

Message 3 of 3
latest reply