cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search by CUSTOM LABEL (SKU) in promotions and sold listings?

I use the custom label (sku) to keep track of specific inventory from different sources.  I used to be able to sort by custom label in promotions and in sold listings.  I want to create a markdown on specific custom label group, and the ability to sort or search that field is no longer available.  I have a few consigned items, maybe a few hundred, and when they sell I have to pay my consignors, now the only way I can see who I need to pay is to quickly relist the item, look at the CUSTOM LABEL  and delete the listing to know who I have to pay.  It's frustrating and time consuming.

I posted this in selling earlier, maybe someone from eBay's sellers tools will read this.....

Frustrated,

Darren Zueger

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I just sold an item to test this and the "sort by SKU" is available in the right droplist in the Hub's Orders page.

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ord

Do you have a different page than this one?

shipscript_0-1670542248754.png

I can also find that field in the CSV file when downloading the report from the same page.

We can also find the SKU in active listings using the "Reports > Uploads" tab

https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads

Select "Listings > Edit Price and Quantity" and download a spreadsheet template that will include the SKU.

The Orders template (for paid items only) on the uploads screen also includes Custom Label (SKU).

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm having this issue as well on sold items. My listings all show the custom sku while active but on the sold page there is no custom sku visible making it terribly time consuming to find items in my physical inventory. I can see the option to sort by custom label but there are no custom labels on my orders. Any advice?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is still a problem for me as well.  No Custom Label (SKU) in sold listings nor in markdown manager to create specific inventory (sorted by Custom Lablel Sku) and that's where I identify specific inventory.  I put in a question the March 2nd event "Spring Seller Checkin".  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

^^^ there was a reply by "Shipscript" for a method to find and sort by custom label after downloading a sales report.  That has worked for me...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply