cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisions to listings not updating

After a revision has been made and submitted to a listing description, the updates are not being shown. I can see it on the preview page but after submitted it has not updated.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes.  This started happening to my account after a misunderstanding that got me ... well, I can't write about that but dozens of my updates were not carried through last week for a particular three day stretch.

Oddly enough sometimes the whole update failed to stick and other times it was only the description or photo edits that did not update. 

This is a huge waste of my time as I can do 300 updates in a matter of four hours while attending to shipping out items.  The next day I start going through more updates and found dozens of prices that did not update.  

The software writers these days don't hold a candle to the original ebay programmers in 1994.  I was a BETA tester back in 1994.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

So it it fixed now and did it just resolve itself? It's pissing me off spending an entire day trying to figure out why the listing looks great on the Revision screen, but never changes after it says it has been updated.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Happening here too.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Im getting issues with this now also on large qty updates. I have to go back and recount, this is a major PITA. Was there any resolution?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes I’m having same problem!!!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

G'day. I am getting this exact situation,  it won't update on the actual ad itself, but when you click on it,  it shows my new updated price. Is there someone maybe at ebay to contact to help fix this you may know of? Cheers. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply