cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprint, not purchase another label

I have issues with my printer / router where the printer isn't connecting to the network or the request to print isn't going through the router or something.   I have to restart the router several times and also the printer as I'm not sure which needs the re-connect.  This isn't always the case, but it seems to come when I've got something more important to print.   I even tried connecting my laptop via wire, but it didn't see the printer.

I ended up closing my browser as I was getting ready to restart the laptop to see if that would help.  But I got back on Ebay and I didn't see anything about reprinting the same label I just tried to print.   I did see "purchase another label" .  I didn't want to pay again.

I know there has to be something somewhere allowing me to "reprint" w/o paying again..  I thought I used that many years ago.   

In my case,  luckily, I downloaded the label as well as took a screen shot of it before closing my browser,  so I finally got it to print from the downloaded file.   I think I will try to make that a mandatory thing for me to do.. just in case.

Worse thing about this,  I had no issues printing over the past few weeks - of course, none of that was important stuff!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@bomar_97 

To reprint a label purchased through eBay (or download a copy of a QR code through the reprint function), go to this page, find the order and select Reprint from the Actions drop-down. The reprint option is available for 7 days.

To void a shipping label purchased through eBay, go to this page, find the order and select Void from the Actions drop-down. The void option is available for 5 days.

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (bank, credit card, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification.

Printed eBay Standard Envelope labels are non-refundable and cannot be voided.

eBay International Standard Delivery labels are not charged to your account until they are used, so there is no void option.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you ever need to reprint a label thru eBay, in Seller Hub under Orders you will see Shipping Labels. You can reprint a label from there.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I've experienced the same thing with a lost internet connection or a problem with my HP printer. Check your email, there should be an ebay message stating that your label is ready ( or something to that effect). You can reprint another label from there.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@bomar_97 

To reprint a label purchased through eBay (or download a copy of a QR code through the reprint function), go to this page, find the order and select Reprint from the Actions drop-down. The reprint option is available for 7 days.

To void a shipping label purchased through eBay, go to this page, find the order and select Void from the Actions drop-down. The void option is available for 5 days.

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (bank, credit card, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification.

Printed eBay Standard Envelope labels are non-refundable and cannot be voided.

eBay International Standard Delivery labels are not charged to your account until they are used, so there is no void option.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you everyone!   I swear I was on that page with actions because I saw print a new label, etc.. but didn't see the reprint action then!

It never dawned on me to check the email!!  There it is .. plain as day .. to reprint label!!!  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@bomar_97 wrote:

Thank you everyone!   I swear I was on that page with actions because I saw print a new label, etc.. but didn't see the reprint action then!

Was the label already scanned by the carrier @bomar_97 ? If it's scanned you won't see reprint under the actions drop down, however if you click the option to purchase another label you will see a reprint link on the top of the new label page. So you can still access the original label without buying a new one.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I never had the pkg out ..  I don't do anything digital .. it's old school for me..  so I needed the label printed to put on the pkg to get it out to the mail.  I don't know why I didn't see it the first time, unless I missed it because it was at the top of the drop down and I thought it was something else.     

I didn't want to click on purchase another because I didn't want to pay again and wait for the refund.  I had to do that once ( I don't remember the reason) ..    

Clearly, there are quite a few ways to make sure I get that initial label printed..  and I bookmarked the page with the drop down and labeled it.. reprint label ... just in case I don't remember next time! 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply