cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions not displayed.

I have had discount promotions on a lot of my items but today they are not showing. They were good until the end of December. How do I fix this? Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@rr_deal are you seeing the "new" listing View Item page with the 2 column display (large image and then seller info on the right)? If so, your promotions are still there, they've just been moved down below your description and feedback module.

Here's what I see when I look at one of your listings:

2023-11-04_10-37-47.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What sort of discounted promotion was it? Did you look in your promotions under the Marketing tab  to see what the actual end date is? Most promotions only last 30 days. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

They end December 31, 2023. Buy 3 plus items receive 10% discount. Was showing yesterday but not today. I checked other seller stores that I knew had a discount promotion and theirs are not showing either.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@rr_deal are you seeing the "new" listing View Item page with the 2 column display (large image and then seller info on the right)? If so, your promotions are still there, they've just been moved down below your description and feedback module.

Here's what I see when I look at one of your listings:

2023-11-04_10-37-47.jpg

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks. No I did not see that. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thats because they moved it again, absolutely idiotic..

How are buyers supposed to know there is a promo running?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply