cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINTING COUPON

Hello, anyone there experiencing printing of 2 invoices  separate an invoice & coupon  instead of 1 page together with the coupon print?  Before when I print an invoice with coupon they were together now almost all my orders has 2 pages instead of one.  This just happened 3 weeks ago during the time the Ebay is fixing something.  Please advise.  Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

PRINTING COUPON

I'm having the same problem.  A few weeks ago I could print multiple coupons on one page and then cut them up for each customer.  Now it won't do it and will print one coupon per page.  Good grief!  That's a terrible waste of supplies and trees, for that matter.  

Hopefully eBay will fix it soon, but heaven knows you can't get in touch with anyone.  

Best wishes,

Sharon Gariano

MeridasGold

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

PRINTING COUPON

I finally figured it out!  Tell me how many hours do you spend trying to figure out crazy things in eBay?  

When you are in Shipping Labels if you go to the "Print Coupon" button it will allow you to print multiples on one page.  What I do is choose one full page (odd or even) and then print multiples of that page.  TaDa!

Let me know if you have any problems or need more clarification.

BTW, I find that including a printed coupon goes way farther than just emailing them one.  No idea why, but there you are.

Sincerely,

Sharon

meridasgold

Message 3 of 3
latest reply