cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer purchase. Multiples

Hi I am new to eBay. I have a purchaser that I accepted an offer for a plate for 8$ and he wanted 3 plates but didn’t not select 3. He is having trouble now purchasing the others at the accepted offer price. How do o help him purchase them ? Also if it takes some time to sort out how do I make sure someone else doesn’t buy them as o am committed to sell them to him ! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Offer purchase. Multiples

To prevent further purchases, you could end the listing and relist when ready.

If the buyer has any more offers left, the buyer can send you a new offer for the remaining two items.

Notice that the buyer will see a quantity drop list and that the offer is "per item". Shipping is not part of the negotiations.

shipscript_0-1704166586268.png

Or, you could cancel the sale at buyer request and edit the listing to increase the quantity. Then the buyer can make another offer, but should change the quantity to "3" on the same screen where the offer price is entered. 

Or, you can cancel the sale at buyer request and change the listing to a single "lot" of 3 items with a quantity of "1" for $24. You can adjust shipping as well for a box with three items.

The most straightforward would be to cancel the sale at buyer request and end the listing. Then relist as a single lot of three plates with correct postage for the entire box. Give the buyer the link to the new listing.  If you want, you can raise the price to discourage other buyers, and the buyer can again send you an offer on this new listing.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply