cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Format Unbelievable

I'm sure a lot has already been said on this subject, but I fail to understand the development of this new listing format. This new format is like a game of seek and find.  I'm usually good with change however this listing format shows just how out of touch Ebay is with its sellers and the process of listing. We require efficiency just like any other business. Not only is the process slower it takes 3 times long for the system to recognize photo edits.  I'm not complaining for the sake of complaining. I like to sell on Ebay, but I have to consider my time and focus on where my sales are coming from and when Ebay makes changes that have a negative impact, I have to voice my concern as a customer. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

i can not agree more. we sell used car/truck parts and you can't always see whats been clicked, checked or selected in the categories.  utter useless suggestions and very hard to select or change something. If we used a similar auction and it carries over information we DONT need, or if we change it, it will revert back to the original, sometimes 3 or 4 times before its actually taken and updated.  its TERRIBLE. glad to see were not the only ones!!! happy selling!!!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I started using it when it was first released a year or two ago and if you think it's bad now, you should have tried it then.

Everything you did was in popups and you spent more time clicking then anything else.

Using it now, is a piece of cake.

I don't use the photo editor, so don't now anything about it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It depends what category you are listing in. It is not a piece of cake for the postcards category (and probably others). 

It is a nightmare. Item Specifics which often are irrelevant, appear/disappear randomly, and some are filled in automatically.... and they are incorrect.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@iprefervintage 

I suggest you to get back the old listing tool.

if you want to get back the old listing page, go to the following link:

Old Listing Tool 

Good Luck..

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I wonder if the ebay server has a "negative feedback" filter on it LOL- it just dumps out all the real feedback and only sends through the couple of good and neutral feedbacks for the the listing tool LOL- they might be sitting up there in the office patting them selves on the back because they nailed it!.    

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I did check it out then and offered appropriate constructive feedback then and along the way. It's not better. They just reorganized the mess. How many power sellers do you think are listing from cell phones?  You will notice every complaint is about efficiency. Sellers want to get in, list, and move on with their day.  Spending 20-30 minutes to list an item is not feasible.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply