cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with buyer abusing the return policy

01-06-2024 09:10 PM

This customer made false claims about me and my service stating I did not give everything as advertised yet when reading the description of each item you see what exactly the customer receives and I make sure and deliver everything promised and always include an extra gift for their purchase as a thank you surprise. This customer stated they wanted everything in all pictures when that is not what is advertised because the last picture is an example of everything in my inventory. To entise return purchases. This customer demanded a refund and returned the item but when items were received back the thank you gift was broken and there are missing coins (a lot of them and expensive coins at that) and other coins were switched out for undesirable coins. It is like this customer chose what she wanted out of the lot and kept or switched it out and sent back what she did not want I have reported this buyer but I a still having issues in my account because of the false claims of this buyer I will include before and after pictures. So you can see what I mean if I am able to. It won't allow me to include the pictures or I just don't know how to do it what do I do how can I fix this situation. Being a new seller and don't know how to fix my account due to the false claims

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0