cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to set Promoted Listings via the bulk upload tool?

The only way I have found to bulk edit Promoted Listings is through the bulk editor in Seller Hub, however when uploading a lot of listings, this can be very repetitive and cumbersome. It would be great to be able to set this in the CSV file so it's done automatically at the time of the upload. Is that possible?

If so, how?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cardglory wrote:

The only way I have found to bulk edit Promoted Listings is through the bulk editor in Seller Hub, however when uploading a lot of listings, this can be very repetitive and cumbersome. It would be great to be able to set this in the CSV file so it's done automatically at the time of the upload. Is that possible?

If so, how?

Hi @cardglory ,

Sellers are not able to promote listings through file uploads in Seller Hub Reports. You would have to go to Marketing > Advertising Dashboard in Seller Hub. When you create a campaign there, you could automate the process, based on rules you create. Or you could select items in bulk by uploading a file with the item IDs and the ad rate.

I hope that helps.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@cardglory wrote:

If so, how?

Hi @cardglory ,

Sellers are not able to promote listings through file uploads in Seller Hub Reports. You would have to go to Marketing > Advertising Dashboard in Seller Hub. When you create a campaign there, you could automate the process, based on rules you create. Or you could select items in bulk by uploading a file with the item IDs and the ad rate.

I hope that helps.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

can you expound on that please 

"Or you could select items in bulk by uploading a file with the item IDs and the ad rate."

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@agtradings wrote:

can you expound on that please 

"Or you could select items in bulk by uploading a file with the item IDs and the ad rate."

Hi @agtradings,

I've provided screenshots below of the process:

tools_apps_teamebay_0-1712246778265.png

tools_apps_teamebay_1-1712246792325.png

tools_apps_teamebay_2-1712246805912.png

tools_apps_teamebay_3-1712246815924.png

I hope that helps.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Yes! thank you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply