cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Error - 21916664 Variation Specifics...

Dear Community Members,

Hello All,

Today I am also struggling with File Exchange, No success at once... Already I got a version by 15-3.

Anyway...today my problem is Variation Specifics.

ErrorCode 219166664, "Variation Specifics does not match...."

However, I edited over 10 times and investigate over and over... Really hard to know what is wrong with mine, because my varation is very simple.

If anyone can see which will be a problem? My RelationshipDetails perfectly matches with child values. I checked all the C: Value and Child value for Variation, but really really do not work and i really could not find the reason...

v1.PNGv2.PNG

v3.PNGv4.PNG

Please help me... I really want to use this File Exchange successfully... I tried this over a month, T_T never got successful yet. I attah my file just in a case.

Hope all you have a nice new week.

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

File Exchange Error - 21916664 Variation Specifics...

1) Your Action statement should be Action(SiteID=US|Country=KR|Currency=USD)

2) Just put Seoul in the Location field. (I do not think you have to add the South Korea as the Country Code is set to KR).

3) Your shipping should say EconomyShippingFromOutsideUS (exact) and StandardShippingFromOutsideUS (exact). You may have this correct, but I am unable to see the complete field, so I include this for completeness.

4) You have an extra semi-colon after iPhone6+, on the parent (item) line. Delete that and try again.

I am guessing from here on, as I do not do variations.

5) If the upload continues to fail, delete the space between Compatible and Model, on both the parent and child lines. Then resubmit.

6) If the upload continues to fail, change the + to Plus on the parent and child lines. Then resubmit.

The last two points are to eliminate the special character + and the space. The AdvancedInstructions do not specifically say that those are not allowed, but if your upload continues to fail, I would try to eliminate those characters.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply