cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty tool battery after 8 weeks, no invoice from Seller so unable to claim Warranty

Hi, I purchased a set of Makita batteries from an Ebay Seller. about 10 weeks ago. At the time I requested an invoice, but no reply from the Ebay Seller at the time. Now one of the batteries is faulty and won't charge, but I am unable to claim any warranty (12 Months stated at time of purchase) as I have no Invoice. I have sent photos to the Ebay Seller as well as one other email, but no response. It does not appear that Ebay will do anything regarding this issue.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Faulty tool battery after 8 weeks, no invoice from Seller so unable to claim Warranty

If you are making a warranty claim with Makita, the best you can do is print the Order Details from your Purchase History. The company may not support the warranty if you are not the original buyer from a Makita authorized dealer.  If you purchased an additional warranty from Allstate during checkout, then all you would need is the item number and your purchase history data.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply