cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete my account!

I have tried 5 times to delete my account! I no longer need your services!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Delete my account!

@hibbsprinting 

This page explains how to close an account. Keep in mind that it will take up to 30 days to complete the process, and even longer (60 days) if there are outstanding issues, like fees, or recent transactions.

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/changing-account-settings/closing-account-deleting-data?id=4199

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Delete my account!

@hibbsprinting 

This page explains how to close an account. Keep in mind that it will take up to 30 days to complete the process, and even longer (60 days) if there are outstanding issues, like fees, or recent transactions.

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/changing-account-settings/closing-account-deleting-data?id=4199

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Delete my account!

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi  ebay,

i would  like to   thank you     for  making  my  shopping   experience   wonderful   for   many   years. Until  now   its  been hard,  the  site  has  locking  me   out  of my  account   for no reason  i  change  my  password    ect     i  still  getting    a error  that i've been lock out,  no one   has    been in  my account but myself,    this makes the fourth   time   that  ebay  has   done this,  and   honestly   this is   the last straw,   and   its  really    unfair   to  lock   anybody   out  of   their  account  for   security   reasons when   they  are  the primary   owners  of the accounts    like  i said before    i have  checked   my settings   for  a third  party     and there's   none   listed,  so its   either    the   software   that    that the   company   install  to  protect   accounts.  or something  else,  it doesn't matter    if   your'e a  hacker or    the  account  holder   like myself   we  still be  lock out    and i or anybody   will  be  sitting   here   either   by  phone   or online   trying   to get   whatever   thats  needs  to  resolved   people   can  and will  be frustrated   in my  mind   if i was  running ebay   i would  listened   to   the  people   who  buy   and  sell   on the site,    and   wouldn't  change  anything  i would make  sure that  the people   who  used   ebay  have  a  better    experience   then i   having right  now,    ebay had   a good  thing  going   by issuing    ebay  bucks,  it was  interesting.   well  i   think i  said   all  i needed   to  say.  thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Delete my account!

You need to start your own post. You are tagging in on a 2 year old post that is not even related to what you are posting about. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Delete my account!

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply