cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I bulk update from First Class to USPS Ground Advantage?

I have over 440 items. Most are small items I ship first class package. Been doing it for years like that. I have to upgrade my listings to the new ground advantage. I don't see any way to do that in bulk. It looks like I have to change each item listing. This will take quite some time to do. Am I correct or is there a way to do a bulk update on the listings?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yes you can bulk edit.

Go to account settings (on desktop, it's under your name in the top left corner)
Under account settings, select Business Policies
Here, look for the shipping rule/policy for First Class Package shipping or any relevant to the change to Ground Advantage. (First Class letter/envelope is not changing, if you have those, no need to change. I assume you are asking about First Class Package).

Under that rule/policy that will apply to the listings you need to change, select Edit.
Simply switch from First Class Package to Ground "Advantage".
It will take a few minutes to fully update, but that's it. I would double check a few listings an hour or so later to make sure the shipping change is indeed now showing as the stated shipping method. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Agreed with ads*and*ends - Did my changeover from first class to ground advantage thru. Business Policies.  Over 200 listings took less than five minutes............Good Luck!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks. It looks like it worked.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply