cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAUTION SELLERS

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy to help but he was being very abrasive and calling me a liar etc. It was his mistake not mine. He left negative feedback and I couldn't get it removed until the case was solved. He escalated the issue to customer service. When I was notified, I contacted customer service and the rep told me that I did in fact describe the item accurately and the buyer was at fault for abusing the buyer protection policy. She then told me to send the buyer an email stating that if he doesn't withdraw his claim that he would lose his eBay privileges. I have all of this on the transcript of the conversation between me and the rep. Well, I did what they said and I was told after 48 hours I would be permitted to request the feedback be removed since it was not accurate at all. Well, after 48 hours, I get another email from eBay, but this time it says they granted the buyer a return and I would have to pay for the items to be shipped back to me. THIS IS A HUGE CROCK and last month I sold over $13,000 worth of items on eBay and they are getting their 10% from me and I am now going to close my account. This is not a sellers site at all. I had a buyer bid on an item and just didn't pay but I couldn't leave any negative feedback or do anything except relist it. Yet I sell an item and describe it perfectly and I get negative feedback and get to pay to have a person who cussed me up and down for his mistake to ship it back to me. EBay can go to hell as far as I am concerned. Just wanted to let you know who you are dealing with! I have been a member of eBay since 1999 (25 years) and they want to pull this. Its beyond ridiculous!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0