cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT LAUNCH PROMOTED LISTINGS CAMPAIGN Tuesday 21

I started a campaign around 5pm today. It showed as active on my campaigns chart but when I tried to start a second campaign about an hour later, the listings from the first campaign were still "processing."

I tried to launch a second campaign about three hours later, and it was still stuck into the first campaign processing.

I already posted in Technical Issues but I thought it might be a good idea to post in Sellers Tools as well.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

CANNOT LAUNCH PROMOTED LISTINGS CAMPAIGN Tuesday 21

As of Wednesday morning, still same situation. Promoted listings are not launching and listings are stuck in "processing".

I tried to launch 2 campaigns yesterday. First one with 34 listings - stuck in "processing". Second one with 371 listings - did not load.

Early this morning, I canceled the small campaign which showed as "active" on the chart with zero impressions.   I waited a little and tried to launch it again. I was able to "launch" but then again it got stuck into "processing".
Then the second campaign with 371 listing started to show up but got stuck around 80 listings "processing".
I recently checked (early afternoon) and nothing changed... still "processing" with zero impressions.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply