cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Savings Settings Feature Request

Hello.  Love the EBAY FOR BUSINESS PODCAST!  You teach the best business practice tips like staying organized, numbered BINs, pick lists, etc!  Thank You!

In a variation listing, the BULK SAVINGS option only allows for more than one item of the same variation.  IT would be great if the same setting can be spread across two or more different variations. 

Example of buy two save 10% :

buy two XL Green Shirts, save 10%

I wish it to work as such:

buy one XL Green Shirt

Buy one XL Yellow Shirt

Save 10% on 2 more more items

That would be great for sellers who list "YOU PICK or YOU CHOOSE"  variation listings!

Thanks for reading this message!

Jack L Martin

ebayid: treasure.rescuers

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@treasure.rescuers 

The feature is available with the cart, but you will have to tell your buyers to put their selections in the shopping cart and they'll see the savings there.

Variation bulk purchase offerVariation bulk purchase offer 

Below, the multi-purchase discount is applied in the cart

Variation bulk purchase cartVariation bulk purchase cart

  

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have found that you can give 'Volume Pricing' to allow for discounts for different variations within the same listing.  Unfortunately I don't know anything about 'Bulk Savings' except that apparently you would have to have multiples of a particular variation.    

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

4th option of bulk saving greyed out?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@klugster1956 

The fourth volume pricing is not clickable in your listing, but the discount does carry over to the cart and checkout.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the quick reply. I kind of figured that out after I continued fiddling with it but i appreciate the help!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply