cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baseball card variation listings OMG!

The information or 'how-to' create variations on listings are so difficult to understand that I spent 2 days on and off between Youtube videos and eBay support links before throwing my hands in the air! Finally I sat down and said okay what would make sense here...finally I figured it out. Between the language that is used for description and the lack of a sequential list of to do's made for unnecessary confusion. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having the same problem. Did you ever figure out how to do it?

Thanks,

Devin

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@dev93 

There are some first steps:

1. Make sure you are using the Business listing form (unified listing form) and not the Mobile App or the Quick lister that is shown to casual sellers. 
  2. On the Business listing form, select a category that supports variations ("trading cards singles" is a valid category), or start a sell-similar from another card listing that has variations.  
  3. Scroll down to the pricing selling format and select "Buy-it-now" from the drop list (not Auction format). 
  4. The Variation section should appear above the "description" section and below the "item specifics".  If not, then click the triple dots at the very top of the listing form, open the settings gear, and turn on the variations option.

This tutorial will walk you through the process. Some screen shots are a little older, but the process is still the same:

https://shipscript.com/ebayhelp/lister_hub/creating_ebay_variations.htm 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply