cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21917327 - Error - You've provided an invalid shipping policy

I have been using the same CSV file for over a few months and now out of nowhere started getting this error:

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @9353rafael,

I've looked at the most recent file you uploaded. I've sent you an email with some information. Let us know if you have any questions.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

9353rafael_0-1671285482027.png

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Are you using "business policies" on your selling account? If not, then the three policy columns must be left blank (or can be removed) and you will need a whole new set of columns to describe shipping method and package details.

If you ARE using business policies, be sure the shipping policy is spelled exactly as shown on your eBay account. If shipping internationally or if using calculated shipping, your spreadsheet will need additional columns to describe the package.

With answers to the above, we can continue further.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi @9353rafael,

I've looked at the most recent file you uploaded. I've sent you an email with some information. Let us know if you have any questions.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks a lot, it worked.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

This response is not helpful to others who are having the same issue. Please provide the solution in the chain rather than in a private email. Please also let me know why I am having the same issue when my templates worked fine a few months ago. Thanks

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@eddios-65 

I see that over 200 new listings were posted today. Did you resolve your shipping policy issue?

Also, I see that none of you photos loaded today from Amazon hosting. Amazon says "access denied" for URLs such as https://eosphotos.s3.amazonaws.com/w_EOS+10001040_0.jpg

Is your image folder password protected?

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@eddios-65 wrote:

This response is not helpful to others who are having the same issue. Please provide the solution in the chain rather than in a private email. Please also let me know why I am having the same issue when my templates worked fine a few months ago. Thanks

Hi @eddios-65 ,

Please check to be sure that the name of the shipping policy in your file matches exactly the name that appears on the "Manage business policies" page:

https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com/businesspolicy/manage

The spelling, punctuation, and spacing must match exactly. If it does not match exactly, then you may see an error message like this:

"Error - You've provided an invalid shipping policy."

Message 8 of 8
latest reply