Screenshot_20221115-201439~2.png

   I'm guessing 1.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

How many years did the spin off last of The Golden Girls

Anonymous
Not applicable

No wonder I don't remember that . I had just had just had a near death experience the day before their debut. The brain injury I had      on Sept 17th         (cerebral hermerage and some kind of contusion didn't let my brain work that well for a while)  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Never even heard of it.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember that day like I shouldn't. I was working at Boscovs in The Moorestown  Mall. First day at the job. I was told to use a wooden plank supplied by my foreman Joe Harkins to place between some supports in a ceiling. He said it was a (expletive) way to work but sometimes you have to work that way.We were hooking up a new water line to a water fountain. He left to get some supply's. To say the least I needed a bigger scaffold plank. It slipped in between the supports . I messed up. I remember holding on to something and trying to swing back up. I instead landed on my head.A nurse happened to be there and took over the situation and kept me from dying. She kept talking to me and kept me from drifting away/falling asleep. Joe put in the OSHA report he didn't know where the scaffold plank came from or where I got it from. He became a business agent in local 322 down the road. 

Screenshot_20221114-222543~2.png

Message 4 of 4
latest reply