cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return

I ordered an accessory item to go on my new 2023 Honda CRV.  The item would not fit and I want to return for credit .  Please give me information as to how to do that. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

return

Go to My eBay Purchase History and in the purchase details click "Return this item" and choose a reason (doesn't fit).

This opens a return case.

You'll get a return label or a refund. If you don't get either then return to the case after 3 days and ask eBay for help,

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

return

qeqo_0
Thrill-Seeker

@jimbif615 wrote:

I ordered an accessory item to go on my new 2023 Honda CRV.  The item would not fit and I want to return for credit .  Please give me information as to how to do that.  jimbif@gmail.com

If the eBay listing said that the accessory goes on a 2023 Honda CRV @jimbif615 

-- but the item that you received is not for a 2023 Honda CRV

Click RETURN THIS ITEM to start a return request for the WRONG ITEM SENT reason, add a comment, upload a photo, and click Submit request.

After 3 business days, if you don't get a refund or a prepaid label to return the wrong item, click Ask eBay to step in, to get help.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

return

Somehow I thought "doesn't fit" was one of the reasons for which a seller did not have to refund shipping, possibly because it mostly applies to clothing.

It seems like "not as described" would cover this situation better.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

return

Also, the return needs to be opened within 30 days of the delivery date

Posting ID
Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: