cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return not delivered

I received your helpful information. I got proof from the postmaster and provided that to eBay but they still want more. The sender has not responded or helped. I’m still without the item or the money…what do I continue do do???

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Return not delivered

@producelady123 wrote:

I received your helpful information. I got proof from the postmaster and provided that to eBay but they still want more. 

What does what you got from the postmaster @producelady123 say about the address where your return was delivered?

And what more does eBay want, if not written testament that the return label had another name and address, not yours?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Return not delivered

The return label does not have my name or address. That’s what we are trying to tell eBay. That’s the tracking number sent by the buyer. I have no idea where the package is that I was expecting back. eBay has refunded the money to the buyer without me getting the product back. The buyer has not said anything.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Return not delivered

all I have gotten from eBay is a non helpful email about me asking the post office for reimbursement. But my problem again is the delivered package doesn’t have my name or address on it. It’s really unbelievable this has gotten this far without any resolution. The only person who has won here is the buyer. I’m out the money and the product and there seems to be nothing I can do.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Return not delivered

eBay seems to want me to go after the post office for reimbursements. But I have no claim. The return address label doesn’t have my name or address. I provided this and because it was delivered but not to me. eBay has turned a blind eye to my problem. I have no idea what to do next.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Return not delivered

I have no idea what more to do. eBay has not been helpful in this matter at all. They just continue to say  it was delivered and that’s not even the issue. I have the postmaster letter along with gps tracking to show it wasn’t delivered to me.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: