cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : MC - 2100 WA . Apr. 19/2024 I return the unit because didn't fit

To whom it may concern, 

I purchased from Ebay a treadmill controller MC-2100 - REV -B V# 37376 for my NordicTrack - ViewPoint. and I received the unit MC - 2100 WA, the unit didn't fit my tredmill. Based on the advice of the tech. that I hired to install it, I return it, not been able to contact the seller. I appreciate to reimburse my Master Card. Thank you

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Based on the advice of the tech. that I hired to install it, I return it, not been able to contact the seller. 

@jojic-0 

Did you open a formal Return request before you returned it to your seller? If so, your seller has been contacted.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Did you open a return through Ebay or just shipped it back to the seller?

From the feedback you left, you received the item you ordered.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Your return would be considered a remorse return if the issue was you got what you ordered and it just wasn't compatible, which is fine as long as the seller accepts refunds and you pay the return shipping via an official case... it's reading like you simply returned the item to the address it came from without checking with the seller first.

To qualify as not as described; the seller would have had to tell you it would be compatible with your exact machine in the listing. Did they do that? Did they switch out the item with another one and shipped that to you instead?

Your seller seems to accept returns within 14 days on most of their items where buyer pays return shipping. The only controllers I see they sold similar to yours were sold around March 29th or March 30th, at any rate, never return something without opening a case. Returns need to be official and procedure followed... 

Your seller appears to be in China and you are in Canada which might cause a problem with them paying for the return shipping through a label on eBay. None of that matters now because you already returned it, if the seller is upstanding they would provide a refund once they get the item and not keep both the item and the money.

At this point I'm not sure if you can open an official case with eBay and upload the tracking number since the seller only accepts returns within 14 days. You may try contacting PayPal if you used them, or your bank if you never hear anything from the seller after the tracking says delivered.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So you ordered this  MC-2100 - REV -B V# 37376 and got this  MC - 2100 WA almost the same but it's not.You must do the correct steps through ebay.It cost us out the rear to send something back to china and it cost them to little or nothing to mail to us.I don't see how you could have sent it back yourself with the shipping cost.Shipping would be more than what you paid for it from China.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: