cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

''Continue return'' button not active, and is 'faded'' instead of solid blue

I bought an item a few days ago, and it arrived well packaged and promptly. So far so good.

However, on testing the item out, it is very defective for an item I only just bought (It's on it's last legs).

So I've messaged the seller and now I'm trying to initiate the return process by filling out the online form.
Then when I go to click ''continue return'' button, I can't proceed as the button is faded and inactive.
£164, so it's not something I can brush off lightly.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you upload a photo?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I did. I can't remember of what though. Even though it wasn't a product fault a photograph would be able to show.
And that was the only thing standing between me and that blue button. Just upload any photo, ideally of the item, but anything will do, so to speak.

DISCOVERY:
You have to upload a photo to 'authorize' the form to continue ['continue return' button changes from an inactive faded blue, to the full active blue button]. Despite it being on many occasions irrelevant, or just not appropriate to the situation.

So, technically resolved I suppose?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: