cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm Return Button doesn't activate the return

Hi, I have items to return that are defective and I have never had an issue previously, but I have entered the details added a photo 2.3MB, and added a link in the copy to youtube to show a video of the fault and I press the "confirm return" button and nothing happens? What am I doing wrong to cause it not to work?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Try removing the link, the system may not be accepting it. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Another thing to try is in the text box where you write in what the problem is, break it into two lines.

Example:

Item is broken.

Item does not work.

See if that will activate the confirm return button.

Posting ID
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have tried removing the link and simplifying the wording but it just doesn't send. The original order was for multiple items and there has been one refund already for combined postage because eBay's "request invoice" wouldn't work and I paid for the excessive postage and they seller happily refunded that. I have two faulty items from the shipment. Grrr.  It seems to me that there is an issue in the back end of eBay but you cant contact them, to report it.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@distraction_man wrote:

The original order was for multiple items and there has been one refund already for combined postage because eBay's "request invoice" wouldn't work and I paid for the excessive postage and they seller happily refunded that.

I have two faulty items from the shipment. Grrr.  It seems to me that there is an issue in the back end of eBay but you cant contact them, to report it. 

Did your seller refund one item to cover the combined shipping overpostage? For example, the four items were $10 $20 $30 $40, and they refunded the $10 item instead of refunding $2.50 for each of the 4 items?

qeqo_0_0-1715665243665.jpeg

Each of the two faulty items must be returned with its own return label. Try starting a return request for the other item, break your comment into 2 lines, and upload a photo of the youtube link instead.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: