cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

weird things on ebay right now.

Can't do sell similar from ebay listings.  And I got this page a few minutes ago.  Whats going on?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Same here. eBay seems broken right now for me as well.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Getting the same garbage here on both Firefox & I-Explorer.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Many pages appearing in text - overlayed with other page info.
I also note that when there are options available in a listing that they cannot be accessed. IE:
Charger + 1 Battery
Charger + 4 batteries
displays same price

firefox and chrome

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Same thing here... As a seller, i cant access my orders either... something strange happening... I'm sure eBay is aware of it and fixing it. I hope soon.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

They must be doing things to the website. This is what I see when trying to look at my messages

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Loads  great on phone app, but getting the same thing on laptop via my cable modem. Home page won't load correctly or seller hub page. All other sites loading just fine on laptop via cable modem.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Having the same issues - seller's interface is completely broken (showing oversized buttons and CSS not loading properly). The bar at the top of the screen with the links to the watchlist, bought items etc. etc. also won't load.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Same. 6/3/2020
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Looks like the problems have now been fixed.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

6:12 PM Pacific..I can load the Community pages but eBay is scrambled still. Goes in and out.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Well at least now I know it's not only me. I've been having all of the issue's described here one day or another over the past several weeks. The "Fastly Error Unknown Domain" is the latest one.......and I haven't been able to change my search filters for more than a month. Oddly enough, they always send my bill each month with no problem at all......that part of the system always seems to work perfectly  lol

Message 12 of 12
latest reply