cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unposted negative feedback

How come the very negative feedback I posted never showed up on them, if this is a regular practice then this may be why they look like stellar sellers instead of what they were with me. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

With a feedback score of 97% and dropshipping from Amazon, don't know if I would call them a stellar seller.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Your feedback may have been removed for any number of reasons. All of which eBay will never tell you. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@bigjohn_1313 wrote:

How come the very negative feedback I posted on xxxxxxx never showed up on them, if this is a regular practice then this may be why they look like stellar sellers instead of what they were with me. 

Your feedback may have been removed because it violated feedback policy.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@bigjohn_1313 wrote:

this may be why they look like stellar sellers instead of what they were with me

As a similar comparison just think of all those "stellar" buyers with their 100% feedback.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Sellers have only been able to leave positive feedback for Buyers since 2008.

Organizer: eBay Meetup Group: S.E. Michigan Online Sellers, Resellers and Thrifters eBay Etc
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@fashionsandbeauty4u wrote:

Sellers have only been able to leave positive feedback for Buyers since 2008.

Which was my point.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I assumed the OP was a buyer complaining because he left negative FB for a seller and it was removed, thereby making the seller involved look like a stellar seller.  How do you know who the seller was?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply