cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoicing paying problems

I've sent several invoices to my excellent repeat buyer who is having problems making the payment. When my buyer clicks on ‘pay now’  it doesn’t proceed to next step.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue with 3 different buyers. Mine are all buyers that made offers, which I accepted. I just got off the phone with ebay and they said its a known glitch.  They know about the other glitch that seems to go along with it. Everytime I re-send the invoice it changes the sale date, making it so the 4 day buyer never paid cancel option is never available.  The rep said this is being worked on and should be fixed in 24-48 hours, but if I were you I would call them and let them know you're having the same issue. They suggested I talk to the buyers and see if they agree to cancel the sale and then re-list at the offer price for them to purchase and pay right away. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for taking the time to reply. It always helps to know a person isn't alone with their problems. I had already decided to create a "buy It now" listing for my buyer. After she paid, I cancelled the original sale. I didn't want to lose the proof that I had a sale by cancelling it first.  Good luck with all your future eBay sales.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Glad to hear that you've resolved your problem.

But are you aware that, every time you send a new invoice, that resets the estimated delivery date further out? So you probably should refrain from sending more invoices.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Just been contacted by buyer unable to pay after I accepted his offer I currently have 3 waiting to be paid

Message 5 of 5
latest reply