cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Message

Hi,

Hope this doesn't get too long, but I'm not finding any help. I'm so frustrated. To make a long story as short as possible, I put my store on vacation last March after losing my dh. I posted a notice that I was on vacation till July but have not gotten it back together till now. I want to change the notice that I'll open my store in January 2019 but there is a missing link in Manage my Store where I originally posted one. It's not in vacation settings. I've done that and it doesn't fix my problemon the home page of my store.  Can someone please help me find it?

What I'm talking about is in Manage My Store on the landing page of my store. There was a drop down (I think under display settings) that allowed me to input a banner at the top of my first store listings page where I put a larger "vacation" message. I've also used it in the past to indicate Same Day Shipping. That drop down is not there anymore. It allowed me to write text and included placement, color and text size. If you look at my store page, you'll see what I'm talking about. Really hope that you can help me with this as I need that "banner" to go away so that I can reopen my store. Store name is Buttonnose Boutique.

~Bev
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Vacation Message

@buttonnoseboutique 

You are on the old store format. eBay is phasing these out in favor of a new format. So options to change your old format may not be available.

Fix...Change to the new format. - http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/update

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Vacation Message

@buttonnoseboutique 

You are on the old store format. eBay is phasing these out in favor of a new format. So options to change your old format may not be available.

Fix...Change to the new format. - http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/update

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply