cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to request combined shipping invoice from seller.

I purchased four items from the same seller and we agreed to combine shipping on them.  I went to my cart and requested a new invoice from the seller with these combined rates.  I keep getting an error msg that my request cannot be completed right now - error 80004.  Oddly enough, the seller is getting an error msg as well when they try to send one to me.  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The same is happening to me! 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Works very poorly half the time doesn't load correctly
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Are the 4 items different items or 4 of the same item? Could this be a quantity issue? I  noticed for one of my items ebay has a similar items link bellow its actual link in a search result. The similar items link pulled up the same item 7 times and made it look like I have quantity of 5 with separate listings for each 5 but in reality I only have the single item available. I could see that it could be possible for a buyer to add each item to a cart then get a error since there is only 1 item that can be purchased. Could this be whats going on?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Using a test account I was able to add all 5 items into a cart despite all five being the same listing. This may be what is going on buyers may be adding 1 or more of the same item to their cart due to ebay's misleading information making it look like there are multiple items available for purchase on individual listings.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply