cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Seller Hub via Multi-User Sign-in

Hi,

I'm unable to access the Seller Hub via Multi-User Sign-in for an account I do business with.

I'm greeted with the error message at this endpoint: https://ebay.com/actexp/error/ERROR

"Something went wrong. We're sorry. Please try again later."

This occurs after I sign-in using the Google Workspace account I've been granted permissions to access this account with. I tried this on multiple devices and networks and received the same error message.

I believe it is a technical issue with OAuth for accounts signing in using a Google account. 

The steps I take to sign into the Multi-User account is the following:

In the top right corner of the desktop view of ebay I select Summary-> Account-> under Account Preferences I select 'Permissions' and under the action tab in the Account Access window I select 'Go to Seller Hub'. After signing into the Google Account I'm greeted with the "Something went wrong. We're sorry. Please try again later."Ebay_SupportScreenshot 2024-04-18 093447.png

Appreciate any help on this issue, thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The technical issue is still not resolved, looking for any advice or suggestions.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Having the same issue - any help appreciated

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was suggested by eBay to sign in using email or eBay username. I tried the username recently and I received the same results. I'm still troubleshooting and looking for any type of work around. I'll share my findings here if there is any updates or instructions that could help anyone else experiencing this technical issue.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply