cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a problem with your gallery photo

Had not seen that message in years.  But it popped up twice in the past week while adding listings.  Just curious if others are seeing the same.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sometimes the image servers on eBay are being accessed or the external image host that you may be using is busy, when eBay asks for the image.

Are you uploading images, or using a url to reference them into the listing?

If the later, the listing should still be active even without the Gallery image. This seems to be a new change, although I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, for the later, you should see this on top of the active listing...

gallery1.PNG

If you click on 'See details', it will take you though two or three more boxes, with the final box being one that will allow you to re-upload the Gallery image from the external source.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for the reply.  I revised each listing and reimported the images.  I agree that something has changed.  Thanks again!  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Been dealing with this for a while.  look at our listings.  almost feels like somebody does it to us sometimes.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@baxterbog wrote:

Had not seen that message in years.  But it popped up twice in the past week while adding listings.  Just curious if others are seeing the same.

Happened to a few of mine as well. Said something about error code 28 if I remember correctly.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply