cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "LIST IT" Button is not working

You create the entire listing, Go to the bottom. Click on "List It" and nothing happens. The button wont click.

Also try the "Save for later" button and that wont work. The preview button is only one working. You have to close the browser. Reopen and go to ebay. Go to drafts where ebay auto saved. Open it and everything is gone except picture. You have to rewrite everything, go to the bottom but this time the button works. Alot of wasted time recreating everything to make a listing. Ebay has known about this for a while. A. They dont care to fix it or B. there programmers are incapable of fixing. I would say B. They are costing sellers alot of money and time. Customer service just keeps filing a report and saying someone will respond to you via email. But that never happens. They jsut tell you anything to get off the phone. This is truly sad on ebays part.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Try to change browser. I changed Firefox to Chrome and listing button worked in Chrome.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have Chrome and not working. Tried MS browser and still happening. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have been having the same issue for 3 months now using Firefox. Brave Browser works but I like to use Firefox. Ebay keeps changing things and screwing things up per usual. Takes them forever to fix anything. Firefox is on of the most popular browsers and you can't sell on ebay with it now apparently!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply