cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Labels Missing From Scan Form

Over the last few days I have had shipping labels not appear on my scan form, or in some cases told there are no labels for the scan sheet. Today, I bought a few labels using Bulk Shipping, then clicked on Generate Scan Form, it tells me "You don't have any available SCAN forms to print".

This is despite the fact I haven't generated a scan form today, I used Bulk Shipping to create all the labels, and I just created several labels that should now appear on the scan sheet. Different classes of mail were bought (first, media, and priority.)

I also couldn't reply to a best offer (cost me a sale), or log on using the captcha screen using Firefox (the captcha didn't even appear.) What's going on?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@fm2000 

I also couldn't reply to a best offer (cost me a sale), or log on using the captcha screen using Firefox (the captcha didn't even appear.)

Try temporarily disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection using the shield icon to the left of the page address while on eBay and refreshing the page. If that does not help, try temporarily disabling your ad blocker or script blocker, or try another browser.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, disabling the ad blocker solved the captcha issue.

My labels still don't show up in scan forms. I'll try again when I make new labels tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It was working for a few days, now it is doing the same thing again, 7 labels and it had 1 on the scan sheet. Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply