cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Failure Message When Listing

Trying to send drafts live and am getting server failure messages.  I am including snapshots of the errors.

IMG_8309.jpeg

IMG_8310.jpeg

IMG_8311.png

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

The same thing is happening to me...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

it has been over 4 hours since I have been able to list.  About 5pm I had 5 listings done.  But when I submitted them only 2 went through and it has been a server error ever since.  

Kevin A
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Still getting the server error this morning 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Same error message for me.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I just spoke with an eBay agent and they are seeing the same errors on their side as they tried to help. The agent escalated the issue to IT as it seems to be a server error on ebay's side. I have tried clearing browser history, cache as well as use another browser. None of this fixed the issue.

The agent said that they will work on it and to try again later in the day.

It's not the answer I was hoping for...but it is what it is.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I haven’t been able to list since yesterday.  Luckily I had 47 scheduled listings go live today, but I am unable to do anymore drafts or listing.

I took the day off and went for a nice long walk.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I decided to try listing on another computer, after I reset our internet, still the same helpless message.

A walk does sound nice.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Same problem for me.  Seems to be tied into making drafts go live -- which is what I depend on for expediting listings.  ebay said they are looking into it.  Think of how much money they also lose as it's probably affecting more than the 8 of us....

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Listing tool is still down for me.  This is Day 3.  Has eBay publicly acknowledged this issue yet?  What is the timeframe for the fix?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@wilsonharborsales wrote:

Listing tool is still down for me.  This is Day 3.  Has eBay publicly acknowledged this issue yet?  What is the timeframe for the fix?

@wilsonharborsales  per devon@ebay  the product team is aware but no timeline for a fix has been given.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-Apps/Can-t-LIST-ANYMORE-Error-111/m-p/34374006/highlight/true#M... 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thank you Liz for covering this! 🙏🙏🙏

Message 12 of 12
latest reply