cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return request automatically closed

I am trying to return an item, I raised a return request and it got automatically closed due to system glitch. Now eBay is not helping me raise a return request again. That is their system error the customer support team is not helping me. The system is absurd. It’s a 200$ product that I bought I feel my money is wasted please reopen my return case it’s a technical system glitch and there should be a way to help me by eBay but looks like they don’t want to help me. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

A buyer has only 30 days to ask for a return and return item. Is this out of the 30 day time frame?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If the seller doesn't accept returns the seller can deny the return if it was for doesn't fit, found cheaper elsewhere, didn't like it, ordered by mistake or changed mind.  
If the item was delivered more than 30 days ago the return will close due because time to return expired.  
If you paid with Paypal you have 180 days from date of delivery to file a chargeback, you may have the same length of time if you paid with a credit card as well.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

NO it just has been a week

Message 4 of 4
latest reply