cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Per Transaction Fee is Wrong - 2nd Time

I've had 2 sales under $10 since the change to $0.40 for transaction over $10, $0.30 for those under.  I've checked both out of curiosity and have been charged $0.40 for both.  Here's a screen shot of the latest:  

Sale Amount:  $9.74

Shipping Charged: $0

Taxes: $0

Total Transaction: $9.74

Called Ebay CS on the first one and they had little to no idea why and was "forwarding it to the technical team" - never heard anything back.  I'd expect the same if I were to spend time to call them again on this one.

electricrecords6_0-1711588981452.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@electricrecords6 

(edited - found the notice of fee change)

Yes, you will probably have to contact eBay CS again for credits.

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Do you know if a Ticket was opened on this fee change issue?

U.S. Community Volunteer

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@electricrecords6 wrote:

I've had 2 sales under $10 since the change to $0.40 for transaction over $10, $0.30 for those under.  I've checked both out of curiosity and have been charged $0.40 for both.  Here's a screen shot of the latest:  

Sale Amount:  $9.74

Shipping Charged: $0

Taxes: $0

Total Transaction: $9.74

Called Ebay CS on the first one and they had little to no idea why and was "forwarding it to the technical team" - never heard anything back.  I'd expect the same if I were to spend time to call them again on this one.

electricrecords6_0-1711588981452.png

Thanks for the tag @ferncliff-39@electricrecords6 Let me reach out to the proper team on this and I will get back to you. There is not a ticket out for this, and I just want to look into some details with them first so I can better assist. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Were you able to find anything out about these?  elizabeth@ebay 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hey @electricrecords6 , the one thing I'd advise checking is whether or not this was an eBay International Shipping sale.

Perhaps the system is looking at the total buyer paid and not the domestic portion on which you're charged fees.

Just wondering if there's something easy to pinpoint on this to forward to eBay for resolution.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Good thought, @wastingtime101,

According to Terapeak Research, the buyer paid $15.85 for shipping, even though the only domestic option was free shipping. So it probably was an international sale.

lacemaker3_0-1713454950766.png

Message 6 of 6
latest reply