cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only display items that can ship to my country

Hi,

I specify my shipping country and zip code on top of the search page and type in my query:

weitzhandler_1-1592117439484.png

Plenty of items appear in there, and when I open them, it says "Does not shipping to your country":

weitzhandler_2-1592117511814.png

I'm hereby kindly requesting you to add a checkbox to the search options that allows you to refine the search results to only display items that can ship to the address I specified in current search, I reckon one of these zones would make a good fit:

weitzhandler_3-1592117590754.png

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Only display items that can ship to my country

When I click the SHIPPING AND HANDING tab on one of my listings, it shows as follows:

Shipping to: United States, Germany, Japan, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Australia

Excludes: Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Nigeria, Russian Federation, Italy, Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Honduras, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Philippines, Ecuador, El Salvador, Suriname, Guyana, Montenegro, Panama, Mauritania, Turkey, Mauritius, Somalia, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, South Africa, Western Samoa, India, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Zimbabwe, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Jamaica, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, Nepal, Bolivia, Saudi Arabia, Mali, Fiji, Angola, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cameroon, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Gambia, Guatemala, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malawi, Mozambique, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Congo, Republic of the, Senegal, Seychelles, Solomon Islands, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Botswana, Rwanda, Burma, Montserrat, Antigua and Barbuda, Luxembourg, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Kenya, Cuba, Republic of, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kiribati, Lesotho, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Reunion, Cape Verde Islands, Oman, Swaziland, Yemen, Dominican Republic, Israel, Algeria, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Chile, Burkina Faso, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Liberia, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Qatar, Sierra Leone, Namibia, British Virgin Islands, Bhutan, Central African Republic, Comoros, Gabon Republic, Martinique, Niger, Togo, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Dominica, Eritrea, Czech Republic

ebay added those countries to EXCLUDE, based on information from the USPS.  Some members have stated that the exclusion to Israel has been lifted, but until ebay changes this, we as sellers cannot ship to Israel.
disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply