cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of my Listings show in search 2 days after listing

All of my new listings are not coming up in searches despite being listed two days ago

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just posted around 500 items last night (between 630-1030pm EST) and only like 70 have shown-up since.  Almost all the listings i have in the military collectable category is in la-la land but other categories things went-up and show in search.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

If it has been more than 24 hours since the last revision, please post an item number.

Are you looking on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Mine were in the military collectible category also but I have since taken the listings down and relisted them - I will post item numbers tomorrow if I am still having this issue 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I'm also listing items under military collectibles & ever since June 9, it's taking a full 24 hours for them to appear in search results. It's an indexing glitch caused by a system update with eBay & no word yet on how long we have to put up with this.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

See 7 current listings for you under this ID, so perhaps the problem is resolved.  

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I've been having the same issue with the military collectibles categories. Been selling on eBay since 2018, and items nearly always post within 15 minutes. Since Wednesday June 7th, it's been taking exactly 24 hours for every 'live' listing to appear in search and on my page. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Yes my listings are now active but as the above post it took a full 24 hours - or even longer for the active items to appear in the search. This is not good as I normally list for a 3 day period but have started now doing it for 5 days until this is resolved.

This problem seems widespread and Ebay really should come out and acknowledge this . It's cost me money in listing fees also for having to cancel my listings and change to a 5 day auction 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply