cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Views Aren't Increasing

So for the past month my view count has been at 0 or a dashed line for items I know had I been getting views for before.  It wasn't all the time, but at least the view count was going up during the rare occasion I could see them.  Now it seems like they've stopped altogether, and I know this because I've checked them out on my work computer, away from home where I always do my selling and still no rise in view counts.  How does it take this long to fix a view counter issue!?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The funny thing with eBay is that i see that they applied some kind of patch a few days ago as the views start coming back but guess what?....if i change to classic view the number of views on my listings is significantly less then what i see on seller hub. They are just joking with sellers i think and applied some "placebo" effect patchwork for people not to be so upset. We should be refunded for all of the inconvenience that the glitches are causing to our stores.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Trying to get any resoultion to what ebay has done to cripple TENS of THOUSANDS of sellers, you will get better results screaming at the wind.

Expect this:

"You are having problems? Oh, NOBODY is reporting THAT, YOU are the first, and only person to ever report THAT. it will take 30 to 60 to 90 days to fix this. And after that 90 days have passed we will tell you that YOU are the only person this effects so we will NEVER EVER fix it. I will submit a TICKET for this issue that we will never be able to give you any answers on. Oh, this is your third time calling about this. I am checking (click click click) your file and not seeing ANYTHING that you ever called us about THIS before. Yes, I understand you are upset (YAWN!). The problem is you, your listings, and ONLY YOUR listings. You need to go to your listings and change everything, including replacing all your pictures. Yes, I understand that will take months. No sales? I am looking at your listings now (click click)(YAWN!),(click click) and the reason is all your listings are undesirable. Yes, that is right, NOBODY is buying anything like what you list. Try selling iPhones. I understand this is your livelihood (YAWN!), and you are going broke with what we are ignoring and not fixing. Yes, I understand you do not have the money to buy iPhones. But if you sell iPhiones you will have sales and you will make money. Yes, I understand your store fees are $300 a month. But you need to understand you are paying for a staff of highly trained professional to assist you with telling you what you need to do rather then fix the problems. Yes, I understand, your items are not getting any impressions. Sir, I told you, your items are undesirable. have you tried running Promotions. You Have? They are not showing in search results? Oh, I see the reason why, even though you are close to the lowest price on ebay, and you are offering a Buy 1 get 2,345 free, the system has decided it is not value added to the buyer, we feel it is not good enough. Why? Sir, I told you, your items are undesirable. You are looking and seeing other listings being sold that exactly match your items? (click click click) Sir...ah, I see why this is happening, now it makes sense, it is because your items are undesirable. Sir, I understand, nobody is buying items like yours...and......sir...sir...sir..I am trying to help you and you are not listening to my professional advice. If you look closely at the items that have sold you will see that every one is not exactly identical to yours. All of them are much higher in price from sellers that perform much lower then you. Sir, it makes no sense to you because you are not doing what we tell you to do. If you sell iPhones you...sir...sir ...sir..I understand that there are thousands listed, and you will probably make no profit, but people buy them, it will be a sale for you. Sir, I just looked, you are selling iPhones. Sir, I understand that you are upset that you have had no views or sales of these for the last 3 months. Sir...sir...please hold (click click click.)(YAWN) (click...clickclick..click...clickclick). Ok, sir, I have good news, I am seeing what is wrong, why this is happening. Your listing is perfect, your price is great, Your seller performance is perfect. The reason this is happening is because your item is undesirable. Yes Sir, I do understand, I understand your situation very well, but I do not care. Thank you for selling on eBay and ensuring I get my paycheck for offering outstanding customer service and support.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

100% correct.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

giorgoslontras1980,
You are getting udated information and seeing view, traffic or impressions? For 3 months I am LUCKY if the data is running correctly, showing from 2 days ago. My norm has been dates 2-3 weeks behind today. When it does finally catch up, it will work for 1, maybe 2days, then it starts all over again. Right now I am up to 6 days behind today. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply