cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Financial Statements Downloading as "undefined.pdf"

For years I've had no problems downloading my monthly financial statement and opening it, which eBay sends me a "your statement is ready" email for early in the month. However I first encountered this issue with the March statement when it allowed the download of the file titled as "undefined.pdf" but  was unable to be opened and viewed. Hoped this was a glitch, but issue has remained for the April statement and I'm unable to open and view that either.

I use windows 10 and Firefox. I have spotted other users having the same issue. What's the situation with, or resolution for, this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I notice you are registered in the UK, but you are currently signed in to ebay.com.

Try signing out here and signing in to your account on ebay.co.uk, then find the link to download your statement in your account rather than using the email link, and see if that works any better for you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks. I always sign into ebay.co.uk, so not sure why my post has ended up in ebay.com.

Problem not solved and I have raised directly with ebay customer services, who agreed there was an issue. Advised it would be fixed in 24-48 hours, which expired yesterday. Checked today and issue still there.  Seems like it's going to be another call to ebay, although I spotted another thread with the same issue.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I always sign into ebay.co.uk, so not sure why my post has ended up in ebay.com.

It is possible you encountered a bad link at some point that directed to to the ebay.com site; some users seem to be having problems with saved searches doing that.

If you erase your ebay.com cookies, the next time you are directed to this site you should be forced to sign in again, increasing the chances you will notice the site change.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Its happening with me aswell, I can't open any of mine and every page I open I have to verify with a code first! I spend all my time waiting for texts so I can move on but this issue with undefined statements... how am I supposed to keep records if I can't open them?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply