cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Freindly (ha!) Checker

Is there any significant talk concerning the Mobile Friendly Checker" ? It is a literal time vacuum, each...and....every.....listing requires a click on "Fix It For Me" link. Why oh why has ebay's software team not fixed this bug ?

Any end user /sellers have work around? I have tried to control problem by creating new listings off of my own "checked" active or sold listings.  (i.e. sell one like this or sell similar)

I welcome any tips or news it becomes something that won't even exist!!

On calls to Support, I've been told "I don't need to perform the checker" or , "it doesn't matter that the pop up states 'item description is missing (insert some techie gobble-di-gluk term) and needs to be fixed', my listings are fine " & responses of that sort. But, hey, as a seller Im not ok with putting poorly created listings out there.

After all ---

"If it is worth doing, it is worth doing well" 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Good question!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Because they are being paid by a mobile device manufacture to create issue that only happen on your type of device. Then when the issue get to be too annoying perhaps after seeing fewer or no issues reported for another brand device ( hint hint APPLE ) you will switch. This is the same company paying ebay vast amounts of money to drop paypal and switch to their failing payment service despite fewer users and lack of market share. Ebay says the cost for them to continue using paypal is too high but the cost is covered by sellers when items sell and money is transferred to their account. What ebay is not being honest about is that they are counting the money they are being paid to drop paypal as a fee charged to them from paypal but it is just a bribe or payoff and not a fee ebay is actually charged. On top of that the company they have chosen to process their payments in place of paypal Ayden's rated are nearly 3 times that which paypal charges users. So while apple will be paying them a large sum of money to make up for the lose of users and market share that paypal holds sellers will have to pay nearly 3 times the fee paypal would have charged them. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

>>Because they are being paid by a mobile device manufacture to create issue

Uh huh. Hurry, only one left: https://www.ebay.com/itm/192527900857?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true
Message 4 of 4
latest reply