cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every day, and yes, each day I try to log into ebay from my computer, tablet, or telephone I MUST choose every **bleep** panda, barn, or stop light. Okay, I get your security features, but every **bleep** day and at times, multiple times?

Let's mention every "security code" you send me. I have ten in the last week. You ask, "would you like us to remember this device", again, I choose Yes, and I'll be damned, 2 hours later you forgot. 

If I close the window and try to log in on another device, there is that collage of half-assed bicycle photos AND another security code. 

Someone un-plug the security system and reboot the **bleep** thing please!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You seriously ***** over the word of fr|g6|ng? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Verification may be required for many reasons. Common situations requiring verification may include after deleting eBay cookies, after changing your network IP-address, when using a new browser, when using certain kinds of privacy software such as Disconnect or Ghostery, or when using a hotspot or a VPN.

If you are not doing anything differently, perhaps eBay has noticed something about recent sign-in activity that leads eBay to conclude that someone else is trying to sign in to your account.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply